Global tyre manufacturer Apollo Tyres Ltd has been establishing itself in the European market since 2009. Its ambitious plans for 2017 included the launch of the marque’s Truck and Bus Radial Tyre range which is being made available to the end-user in a brand-new, ground-breaking business model exclusively for Europe.

Apollo Tyres Ltd has one of the largest radial tyre production capacities in India (FY 2016) with 25% market share in the truck tyre sector there (with the remaining 75% shared among a dozen other brands), along with strong truck-bus radial (TBR) heritage that represents 47% of its global revenue.

With manufacturing bases in Asia and Europe, Apollo exports its products to over 100 countries. It offers a comprehensive product portfolio spread across passenger car, light truck, truck-bus, agricultural, off-road and bicycle tyres under two global brands: Apollo and Vredestein. 

The company’s new Truck and Bus Radial (TBR) Tyre range covers 80% of segment-specific product sizes in Europe as its focus is on both regional/national and mixed (on/off road) product applications.

AV PR was appointed to manage the European PR for the launch of Apollo’s exclusively digital go-to-market approach, an innovative, agile, and completely transparent way to provide premium products to end-users, which is ground-breaking for the industry.